- School Supply Lists
- YMCA School Age Programs
- Pay Schools
- Summer Reading
- DCIU Parent Training
- SSD Online Learning
The Community YMCA and the Springfield School District are partners in the achievement of your child through our Kindergarten Enrichment and School Age programs. We believe that learning never stops and that children should have a place to explore their interests and talents. Our professional and highly trained staff provides daily activities focused on academic enhancement, social growth and physical activity. Children connect with others to build lasting relationships, develop a sense of belonging and cultivate leadership skills.
SCHOOL AGE PROGRAM OVERVIEW
- Sabold Elementary - Grades 2-5
- Scenic Elementary - Grades 2-5
- Springfield Literacy Center - Grades K-1
- AM Child Care - 7am until the start of school
- PM Child Care - School dismissal until 6pm
- Kindergarten Enrichment - 9am until 3:25pm
- Kindergarten Enrichment and AM & PM Care – 7:00am – 6:00pm
SUMMER CAMP/RECREATION PROGRAM OVERVIEW
- Day Camp at Sabold Elementary - Grades 1-6
- Summer Recreation at E.T. Richardson - Grades 2-8
|For detailed program information contact:
Debbie Mignogna (Dmignogna@cyedc.org)
Executive Director of Child Care Services
|For enrollment or billing questions contact:
Jeannine Hurlock (Jhurlock@cyedc.org)
The Community YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Child Care Provider.
Springfield School District is pleased to bring you the online convenience of our new payment processing system, PaySchools. This program allows you to make school-related payments online via e-check or credit card at your convenience all from our school’s Web site.
HOW IT WORKS
Access our online payment processing system from this link PaySchools. You can make purchases of all available products in this one location.
Simply select the item(s) you wish to purchase and check out. The first time you access PaySchools, you will be asked to create a username and password. You can then choose to pay by e-check or credit card. To pay by e-check (directly debiting your bank account), you will enter your bank’s ABA routing number and personal bank account number. To make your purchase by credit or debit card, enter the account number and expiration date for your VISA, MasterCard or Discover card. After you complete your purchase, an e-mail confirmation and receipt will immediately be sent to you. PaySchools uses “Secure Sockets Layer” (SSL) software, requires passwords throughout the program, and does not store personal bank or credit card information to ensure privacy and security for users.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
Not only is this service a convenience for you, it saves district resources that can be spent on your child’s education. PaySchools offers you:
- Easy and convenient online access to pay fees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
- An end to lost checks,
- Instant credit to student accounts reflecting the new activity,
- Ability to view account history of purchases, and
- Assurance of private and secure transmissions.