Springfield Foodservice Operations during Virtual Learning
*09/16/20 - Update*
We have received great interest in our meal program which has caused us to make necessary changes to the program. Please see below.
New Ordering Procedure
Starting tomorrow, Thursday, September 17th, you will be required to pre-order your meals. You can find the link to the weekly surveys below. You must complete this survey if you would like to have meals reserved for you. Please understand if the survey is not completed by the deadline, we will not be able to provide you meals during the designated time slot. You will be asked to return at the end of the pickup time but there is no guarantee meals will be available.
New Pickup Procedure
In order to control traffic flow, we are going to be implementing two designated pickup times.
- If you have a student or students in the Elementary Buildings (SLC, Sabold, or Scenic) your pick up days will be on Mondays from 11am to 1pm.
- If you have a student or students in ETR, SHS, or in multiple buildings (Elementary and ETR/SHS), your pick up day will be on Wednesdays from 11am to 1pm.
- The pickup location will still be at the High School Loading Dock.
Meal Reservation Surveys
Elementary (SLC, Sabold, Scenic)
- Pickup - Monday, September 21st (Click Here) Cut off time is Thursday, September 17th at approximately 4pm
- Pickup – Monday, September 28th (Click Here) Cut off time is Thursday, September 24th at approximately 4pm
ETR, SHS or Multiple Buildings (Elementary and ETR/SHS)
- Pickup – Wednesday, September 23rd (Click Here) Cut off time is Monday, September 21st at approximately 4pm
- Pickup – Wednesday, September 30th (Click Here) Cut off time is Monday, September 28th at approximately 4pm
If you have any additional questions please reach out to me personally.
Director of Dining Services